Primate Clothing's website officially launches today. Although we have a huge catalogue of products to re-add over the following weeks, we have made the website available so that customers and clients can still see our available services.
Our website was hacked in December 2018 which meant the website was unavailable for almost a month. During the attack, no sensitive data was accessed, however the hackers caused significant damage to the website's core files. The decision was made to rebuild the website on a new, more secure, platform.
We will still be offering the same 5 Star rated service including: T-Shirt Printing, Hoodie Printing, Workwear Printing, Graphic Design Services & More.
- Improved Payment Gateways including Google & Apple Pay as well as secure direct Credit & Debit Card payments. We will still be accepting PayPal payments.
- Quicker Load Times for a more streamlined experience.
- Direct Facebook Chat by clicking the facebook messenger icon on any page.
- Improved Help Centre to create an easy experiment to find information such as privacy policies, return information and other FAQ's
- Improved Order Tracking which includes options for SMS, Email and Facebook alerts as your order is processed and completed.
- Royal Mail Delivery Tracking which will add a tracking number to all orders marked as "complete"
- More Product Options. This new feature means that there are now options on product pages for different garment types and sizes.
- News/Blog feature has been added to keep customers up to date with relevant product updates and information.
- Downloadable Black Products Catalogue will be available from February to make it easier for our customers to see our 3 Million available products.
- Product Designer has been removed due to uploaded image quality issues. We felt that customers were not getting the best product though uploading their own low-resolution images. Custom clothing can still be printed through direct contact with the Primate Clothing sales team.
We thank all of our customers for their support and patience while we rebuilt the website.